Monday, February 1, 2010

Victory!

We beat Assassination City's Dirty Little Secret Service 93-68! It was fucking AWESOME! Here's an article in the Derby News Network.

http://www.derbynewsnetwork.com/2010/02/weekend_review_212010


I was the Line Coach, and it was so much more stressful than I expected. I was warned it was going to be intense, and prepared myself for it. It was only about ten times as difficult as I thought it would be.

We watched Special Ops team play after our bout, and their lineup wasn't nearly as chaotic. I need to learn more about how to do it-- even though I don't plan to always be Line Coach. Eventually I'll be out there knocking bitches down.

The knee is much better, but still a little sore when I kneel or put a lot of pressure on it. I'm doing my PT and expect to be back on skates in about a week.

Pics of the bout and the trip to come soon! Follow our team on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=8734348911&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment